A “Goodbye to Matt Smith Doctor Who Giveaway!”
To say goodbye to Matt Smith, I will be doing a giveaway. I’m not that much into Doctor Who anymore, so these things are just some stuff I collected in the past, and don’t want now. This includes-
- 3 Doctor Who magazines [March2010, May2010 and the Doctor Who special editor magazine, years 1997-2009.] A picture is missing from the March2010, but it’s just Eleven looking at a cellphone, a screencap of the eleventh hour, that i had cut out and taped to my bedroom wall. Also, the cover page for Ten/Donna’s section is missing from the editor magazine, but I’m 93% sure of where it is and can include it in the magazine, if you dont mind it being previously torn out.
- A special 3D cover of Eleven and Amy from the SFX magazine. [Magazine NOT included]
- Doctor Who carry pack, to put paper and things, along with a dry-erase wordpuzzle and a Ten/Donna measuring chart. Goes up to 120cm!! Whoo!!
- Doctor Who mini notebook with Eleven on front.
- TARDIS keychain that opens at the bottom where you can store scraps of paper?? I guess?? idk I never used it for anything
- Doctor Who adventure pouch, complete with stickers of Ten standing there lookin cool and jumping and stuff
- A POPOUT sticker of Ten jumping yea buddy
NOT PICTURED, but still included
- A Captain Jack figurine. I had one of Eleven, but I can’t seem to find it. If I find it before this giveway is over, I’ll include him too.
Looking back, I’m sure I have more stuff, so if i find anything else, I’ll throw it in there too as a special surprise???!!!!???
The rules tho;
- Like and reblog however much you want I doubt anyone actually would want any of this
- Giveaway ends Friday, November 8th at 10pm Central and I’ll message the winner by Saturday, November 9th. If I do not receive an answer by the 13th, I will choose another winner.
- I’ll use a random generator to pick a winner and I will ship worldwide.
- You don’t have to be following me.
admit it, you’ve always wanted a photoset of Tom playing with his tie.
Chris Hemsworth for The Hollywood Reporter
"There is no mystery about me. The more one tries to uncover the mystery, the more they’ll find out I’m just like everybody else. You know, I don’t know why people say, God, he’s such a normal guy!, like that’s some great revelation. I mean, some people are more gifted than others in certain areas, but we all have bodily functions and love our families in some way or another.”
here we have a picture of a majestic national treasure and the Washington Monument
crossover where nicolas cage tries to steal steve rogers